Have you experienced losses in the past or are you tired of paying high fees for various investment products that still subject your retirement money to potential losses?
Would you find comfort and security knowing there are insurance solutions available designed to:
- PROTECT YOUR NEST EGG
- LOCK IN INCREASES FROM YEAR TO YEAR
- ALLOW OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
- PROVIDE A GUARANTEED STREAM OF INCOME
Many are not aware these powerful tools exist. In fact, I often hear:
“That’s exactly what I’ve been looking for!”
If you have goals to protect the retirement money you’re counting on, you may be a good candidate to utilize the powerful benefits of these safe money strategies. I use these insurance solutions, along with my family, friends, and clients. With experience and confidence I can also help you safely plan for and enjoy a secure financial future. Your accomplishments deserve protection!Contact Us Today
What are Annuities?
Annuities are an important part of planning for retirement. They are an agreement between you and an insurance company. No matter what your stage of life, an annuity can provide a secure place for your assets to grow, and if needed, provide a steady stream of income for the rest of your life, or a set period of time.
*Available features and benefits can include:
- Meet your retirement income goals.
- Diversify your portfolio.
- Protect against outliving your assets.
- Have a lifetime income.
- The Power of Tax Deferral & Triple Compounding
- Interest on your principal
- Interest on your interest and
- Interest on your tax savings
- Guaranteed minimum interest rate/competitive growth
- No direct downside market risk to your money
- Protect your assets from creditors.
- Penalty -free withdrawal options
- Additional access to your money if placed in a nursing home or diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Death benefits to protect your beneficiary
Contact me today and see if you may be a good candidate to utilize these powerful benefits.Contact Us Today *Features & benefits vary by insurance product & state. Please see specific product summary for complete details. Withdrawals made prior to age 59 ½ may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty. Please consult your appropriate advisor for tax, legal, or investment advice. Information on this site is for general purposes only.